Vegan protein barThese protein-packed cereal bars will help power-up a busy day.
Prep time:20 minutes, plus 2-4 hours chilling
Serves:Makes 14 bars
- Place the peanut butter, linseed, almond milk and syrup in a pan and heat gently.
- Mix the oats, chocolate and hemp seeds in a bowl.
- Add the warm peanut butter mix and stir for 5 minutes, until the mix becomes like a dough.
- Pat or roll out the mix on a tray and leave in the fridge to chill for 2-4 hours.
- You can now cut the mix into bars.
200g peanut butter
100ml almond milk
120g agave syrup or maple syrup
250g porridge aats
120g vegan chocolate, chopped
50g shelled hemp seeds
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.