Peanut flapjacksA delicious nutty biscuit, good for a mid-afternoon energy boost. They’ll last for a couple of weeks in an airtight tin.
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sugar, honey, peanuts and peanut butter.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring, then remove from the heat and mix in the oats.
- Turn into a greased and lined 25cm x 15cm tin and press the mixture down firmly.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the flapjacks are a pale golden colour.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into rectangles.
- 225g butter
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 50g runny honey
- 50g unsalted peanuts
- 50g crunchy peanut butter
- 350g porridge oats
- 25g flaked almonds
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.