Nourish ice cream
Our Nourish Drinks are made with milk and cream, so they can be turned into delicious ice cream, too. Not just a feelgood treat on a sunny day, ice cream is a refreshing way to encourage your taste buds if you don’t feel much like eating.
Simply churn the Nourish Drinks as they are to transform them into a delicious, simple ice cream. Or add fresh fruit, such as extra raspberries to Nourish Raspberry, or a small shot of espresso coffee to Nourish Vanilla, for extra flavour.
Experiment with your own versions of this classic recipe and share them with us all!
Prep time:Around 2 hours, if using an ice-cream maker. Around 6 hours if making by hand
Using an ice cream maker
- Shake the drinks, then pour into an ice cream maker.
- Add additional ingredients, if using.
- Churn until frozen, then either enjoy immediately for a soft-scoop ice cream or transfer to a freezer-proof container and freeze until needed.
To make by hand
- Shake the drinks, then pour into a freezer-proof container and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Take the ice-cream mixture out of the freezer and stir well with a fork to break up the forming ice crystals.
- Freeze for another 1 to 2 hours, until the mixture starts for form ice crystals around the edges.
- Take the ice-cream mixture out of the freezer, stir well with a fork, freeze for another 2 hours, then stir once more.
- Return the ice cream to the freezer and freeze until needed.
- 2 bottles of Nourish Vanilla, Raspberry, Chocolate or Mango Drink
- Handful extra fruit, a shot of espresso coffee, or another flavour of your choice
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.