Cashew nut butterYou can also use almonds, peanuts or hazelnuts. Stir in a few chopped nuts at the end if you prefer a chunky butter.
Prep time:5 minutes
- Put the nuts into a food processor and pulse until quite fine.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons oil and process, adding more oil if needed, until you have a creamy paste.
- Add the honey and salt and stir.
Stone in the fridge in an airtight container and use within one week.
- 200g cashew nuts, unroasted and unsalted
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin groundnut or rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.