Thai green vegetable curryFragrant, zesty and packed with delicious fresh vegetables, this coconut-based curry is a brilliant choice for everyone - and tastes so much better than a bought sauce.
Prep time:5 minutes
Cooking time:20 minutes
- Blend the onions, ginger, chillies and garlic to a fine paste using a food processor.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan.
- Sweat down the paste in the oil for around 5 minutes on a medium heat.
- Add the leeks and sliced green peppers and continue to sweat down for another 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and desiccated coconut and bring to the boil.
- Add the green beans, mange tout and baby spinach. Cook for another 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the boiled rice and garnish with fresh coriander, lime and coconut
2 green chillies
30g coconut oil
100g leeks, sliced
50g green pepper, sliced
1 can coconut milk
20g desiccated coconut
50g green beans
100g mange tout
50g baby spinach
Juice of 1 lime
50g brown rice
50g wild rice
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.