Recipe by Andreas Wingert
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 400g salmon fillet
- olive oil, for cooking
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 160g butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 400g broccoli,
- 280g green beans
- 280g petis pois (defrosted if frozen)
- 80g red onions, finely chopped
- 80g sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the lemon vinaigrette dressing
- 200ml cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 50ml fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
Place the salmon on a tray, drizzle with olive oil, top with slices of lemon and season. Bake for around 8 minutes, until tender and cooked.
Remove the salmon from the oven and set aside to cool, then flake the salmon into pieces.
Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a pan, season the diced butternut squash, then fry for around 5 minutes, until golden.
Put the butternut squash in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes, until just tender.
Remove from the oven to cool.
Blanch the broccoli and green beans in boiling water for 3 minutes, transfer to iced water to cool, then drain.
Make the vinaigrette by putting all the ingredients in a jar and shaking to combine.
Combine all the salad ingredients, except the toasted almonds, in a bowl and toss them gently in lemon vinaigrette. (Keep any unused dressing in the fridge for up to 1 month). Check the seasoning.
Divide the ingredients between 4 plates, sprinkle over the toasted almonds and serve
Spicy fish casserole