Raspberry rippleFrozen yoghurts and sorbets are a refreshing way to encourage your taste buds in the warm weather or for moments when you need a refreshing little mouth hit. Not only refreshing but with the addition of the yoghurt and cream, they provide useful protein and calcium.
Prep time:about 15 minutes, plus 4 hours freezing
- Mix the yoghurt with the cream, vanilla essence and half the apple concentrate.
- Place in the freezer to chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whiz the raspberries in a blender to make a purée and add the remaining apple concentrate.
- Remove the yoghurt from the freezer and stir well (this breaks down the ice crystals and will make the frozen yoghurt smoother and lighter).
- Return it to the freezer for another 30 minutes, then take it out again and stir well.
- Add the raspberry purée and stir it through to give a rippled effect.
- Back it goes into the freezer for 3 hours to chill.
- 400ml organic natural yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons double cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons apple concentrate
- 100g raspberries
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.