Mango, blueberry & mint breakfast salad
You can use mint with virtually any fruit, but mango and mint is a lovely combination. This is an easy, light but energising breakfast.
Prep time:5 minutes
- Remove the stone from the mango and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Place in a bowl with the blueberries.
- Drizzle with the orange juice and sprinkle with the mint.
- Toss lightly and serve.
For a change from blueberries, serve the mango with a handful of fresh raspberries and another of sweet grapes, halved and seeds removed.
- 1 mango (use an Alphonso mango if you can find one)
- handful of blueberries
- juice of one orange
- a few mint leaves, roughly torn
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.