Lavender milkLavender is renowned for its calming, soporific properties, while warm milk is instantly comforting. You can use cow’s milk or a non-dairy alternative for this recipe.
Prep time:5 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
- Put the milk and lavender in a saucepan and bring slowly to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Strain the milk into a cup and stir in the honey, if desired.
- 300ml dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp dried lavender flowers
- lavender honey, to taste
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.