Kiwi & pineapple sorbetZingy, zesty kiwi and pineapple, this sweet treat is refreshing and will make your taste buds sing. Kiwi fruit are a great source of vitamin C, which alongside the bromelain-rich pineapple, provide a great 'good for you' treat.
Prep time:about 5 minutes, plus 2 hours freezing
- Purée the ingredients in a blender and place in the freezer.
- Stir briskly every 30 minutes for 2 hours (this breaks down the ice crystals and will make the sorbet lighter and smoother).
- 250g grape juice
- 1 small pineapple, skinned, cored and chopped
- 4 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil, optional
Liked this recipe and others? Or simply have a question? Let us know over on our forum.
If you have any questions regarding our recipes you can find us and our community over on the forum. Get involved in lots of recipe and health discussions.